Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12/12/12 Today is my birthday!




As this year draws to a close, I wanted to take the opportunity to make some observations and particularly on this special numerical date, which just so happens to be my birthday. 12/12/12 cool huh.

I find my work enormously gratifying because the ability to facilitate a successful career move enabling both employer and new employee to be happy is extremely fulfilling. I have some great clients who are a treat to work with and who constantly redefine the meaning of collaboration. Plus I meet such amazing people looking for work or career change who are just so motivating, which is quite simply infectious.  I can only hope that this great world of work continues well into the future. 

It has also been a year of major health crises for my dear family and friends and it’s at this time that I reflect and think that if it wasn’t for the familial glue of love that keeps me going, where would I be? I have a lot to be grateful for and it is this gratitude that keeps me going in times of challenge. So when times get tough… and they have, I am truly grateful to have the ability and passion to keep going. 

In fact, love is the magic that keeps everything going. A big thank you to everyone that has touched my life, for yet another great year, …still alive and well and kicking!  ;-))

So HBD to me!  You know this number sequence 12/12/12 is quite miraculous and it won’t happen again until the 2100s. Remember life is full of little miracles and they happen every day!    Love and light to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment